The official deployed contracts are as follows:
There are two types of marketplace listings:
- Auction Listing: An auction listing will present a single NFT for auction-style bidding.
- Purchase Listing: A purchase listing is a set price listing. Multiple editions of an NFT can also be listed in a purchase listing.
A listing can be configured with the following parameters on creation:
- Start Time: (Optional) parameter for the time a listing becomes active and will accept bid or purchase requests. If this parameter is not provided, the sale will start on first bid or purchase.
- End Time: (Optional) parameter for the time a listing expires and will no longer accept bid or purchase requests. If the start time is not provided, this value represents the duration, in seconds, the listing will be active.
- Floor Price: For Auction listings, this acts as the minimum initial bid. For Purchase listings, this is the price to purchase the NFT.
- ERC20 Token Address: (Optional) provide this address if you wish to sell the NFT using an ERC20 token
- Minimum Basis Points Increment: (Auctions Only) the minimum increment between bids
- Identity Verifier Address: (Optional) provide this address if you wish to use a smart contract to restrict bid/purchase access to the listing. An Identity Verifier Address must implement the IIdentityVerifier interface.