Simple Squarespace Site
Code Injectiontab of your Squarespace site.
HEADERtext field, paste the following
linktags and hit "Save" in the top-left corner:
<!-- connect widget -->
<script async src="https://connect.manifoldxyz.dev/2.0.13/connect.umd.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://connect.manifoldxyz.dev/2.0.13/connect.css" />
<!-- marketplace widget -->
<script async src="https://marketplace.manifoldxyz.dev/latest/marketplace.umd.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://marketplace.manifoldxyz.dev/latest/marketplace.css" />
Settings > Advanced > Code Injection
If you always want the latest version, use latest for the <WIDGET_VERSION>. However, due to the changing nature of the codebase, it is possible that the "newer" latest is no longer compatible with the "previous" latest used to develop the app. It is thus recommended that you use a specific version of a widget for consistent results.
Alternatively, if you want to add widgets only on specific pages of your site, you can opt for a page-specific header injection.
- 1.Open the page settings by hovering over the page on which you want to add the code and clicking the cog wheel (⚙️).
2. Go to the “Advanced” tab of the settings pop-up.ad
3. Paste the
linktags in the textfield under the
Page header code injectiontab.
4. Click “Save” on the top-left corner.
Inserting widgets onto your Squarespace site is a simple process.
- 1.Select the page on which you'd like to display a widget.
- 2.Click “Edit” to edit the page.Edit page
- 3.Add your desired marketplace widget through the “code” blocks.
4. Then Click "Save" on the top-left corner when you're done.
The preview may take some time to load. If you don't see your widgets, try opening the page outside of the editor, or refreshing.
- Middle: A Squarespace text block with "Description:" and below that, a code block for
- Bottom: A Squarespace button block
Squarespace page with some Marketplace listing widgets
Widgets are styled using standard CSS. You can write your own styles by adding custom CSS rules in the
Custom CSStexfield on your Squarespace page.
Some widgets may include links pointing to additional stylesheets. These additional stylesheets (usually named
<WIDGET_NAME>.manifold-dark.css) build on top of the base stylesheet (usually named
<WIDGET_NAME>.css), thus the additional stylesheets should be included after the base one.