Deploy a page allowing collectors to burn one or multiple tokens for a single and new token.
In the following examples, you'll see creators using multiple Manifold tools like the Claim and Burn Redeem app to build out their drops.
Check out Prguitarman's thread on Nyan Balloon and the Sky Map! It's a great explanation of the mechanics and has some great takeaways!
- First a Claim page was deployed with an Open Edition mechanic: https://app.manifold.xyz/c/NyanBalloon
- Afterwards a map was released with dates scheduled for different burn of the original Red Balloon
- Multiple Burn Pages were created for each color with two different mechanics. Some required a single token to be burned for another, but another, the Super Nyan Balloon required three tokens(3:1):
- The Multi-Nyan Balloons was deployed, this mechanic allowed multiple unique tokens to be burned and then redeemed for one.
This BurnRedeem is a collaboration between ThankYouX and Victor Mosquera. The requirements were two tokens from two different collections.
- A map was launched along with the Claim that featured several upcoming mechanics:
- A contest followed afterwards with a number of incredible submissions:
- Using our snapshot/allow list tools multiple claims were created just for holders of the Born 2 Die token.
A Claim Page was deployed initially and then with each burn that followed, collectors required two of the previous level
- After the initial Claim a series of burn campaigns were created.