Comment on page
Reporting Issues to the Forum
When reporting issues to the forum it's important to be as descriptive as possible if you're running into some unexpected behaviour.
Helpful items include answers to the following questions:
- What is the issue?
- How did you arrive to the issue?
- What were the steps you took that made you encounter the issue?
- Can you reproduce the issue consistently?
- Did this issue occur during deploying a contract, minting a token, or using a Studio app?
- What operating system and platform are you on?
- Are you on desktop? Or on mobile?
- What browser are you using?
- If there's an error with the transaction:
- What wallet are you using?
- Is there a pending transaction in progress?
- The transaction hash, or a link to the transaction (or both)
- 2.Take a screenshot of the following Console tab.
- If you can reproduce the error consistently:
- 1.Clear the console.
- 2.With the developer tab still open, execute the steps to arrive to the error state.
- 3.Take a screenshot of the console after the error occurs.
Last modified 4mo ago